Who instructs a structural engineer?

Posted by

27th January 2021

The project manager or property owner will instruct a structural engineer.  If your architect or builder are managing the project on your behalf, they will contact an engineer but confirm with you the cost before proceeding.

Looking for help with your project?

It is our technical prowess for modern, clean design and astute commercial acumen that results in saving clients’ time and money.

Tell us about your project
RBA RBA The Instituition of Structural Enginners Trada member ACE
ISO-9001-UKAS ISO-14001-UKAS ISO-45001-UKAS