When do I need a structural engineer?

Posted by

27th January 2021

Structural engineers are required to support your proposal. Once your architects’ drawings have been completed, they will need to be reviewed by an engineer before proceeding to specification and building control drawings by your architect.  They will provide you with the necessary drawings and calculations which can be sent to the building control and your builder. Structural Engineers will look at all the possibility to reduce the construction cost and time where possible.

Looking for help with your project?

It is our technical prowess for modern, clean design and astute commercial acumen that results in saving clients’ time and money.

Tell us about your project
RBA RBA The Instituition of Structural Enginners Trada member ACE
ISO-9001-UKAS ISO-14001-UKAS ISO-45001-UKAS