What qualifications should they have?

Posted by

27th January 2021

They must have suitable qualifications and experience in structural engineering and in working with a similar nature of projects and be a chartered structural engineer and have a designation CEng.

Looking for help with your project?

It is our technical prowess for modern, clean design and astute commercial acumen that results in saving clients’ time and money.

Tell us about your project
RBA RBA The Instituition of Structural Enginners Trada member ACE
ISO-9001-UKAS ISO-14001-UKAS ISO-45001-UKAS