I think my property is affected by subsidence; can you help?

Posted by

27th January 2021

Regardless of whether you are thinking to make a claim on your building’s insurance, we recommend that you obtain a structural engineers report. This will be crucial in determining the cause(s) of the structural movement and will certainly be required by insurers prior to accepting a claim.

Looking for help with your project?

It is our technical prowess for modern, clean design and astute commercial acumen that results in saving clients’ time and money.

Tell us about your project
RBA RBA The Instituition of Structural Enginners Trada member ACE
ISO-9001-UKAS ISO-14001-UKAS ISO-45001-UKAS